“THE GRIZZLY ADVANTAGE”
|Grizzly Manufacturing – We keep your mill running!|
* Products – Grizzly manufactures sprocket sizes to fit all chain manufactures chains. In addition, we can even manufacture sprockets based only on chain dimensions.
* Consistent Quality – Our Sprockets profile is generated by computer and loaded directly into State-Of-The-Art Hypertherm Edge Pro cutting controls. Each sprocket is measured for accuracy to insure consistent quality. This results in a proper chain/sprocket fit each and every time our sprocket is installed.
* Experience– Grizzly Manufacturing has been making all American flame cut sprockets for almost 40 years. Grizzly Manufacturing continuously trains employees to maintain the highest, up-to-date standards of precision metal cutting and fabrication. We maintain our software with the latest updates to keep us on the cutting edge of sprocket manufacturing.
* Extended Life Material– Grizzly uses American made C-1045 Carbon Steel Plate. All Grizzly sprockets come standard flame hardend with an average 45-50Rc (425-500 Brunel). Sprockets can be manufactured from other materials upon request.
*Precision – With our state-of-the-art manufacturing process, tolerance are consistently closer than those on cast sprockets and equal or better than competitive flame cut sprockets. To ensure precision, quality control checks have been installed at six steps of the manufacturing process.
* Availability – Normal Delivery on all standard sprockets is one to two weeks. Specialty items will vary per quote. Expedited orders are available.